For participation in events hosted by: The Canton Marketplace, Inc. Please fill out the information below. Please note that our mission is to support small local businesses, and a requirement of approval is that you live within 50 miles of Canton, Ohio.
- This application/agreement applies to any and all events you participate in with The Canton Marketplace, Inc. All rules and conditions below apply.
- A booth space will be sold to you at one of our events. Depending on the venue, the booth space will include a table and 2 chairs (table size may vary between 6’ and 8’). You will be responsible for your own table covering and marketing materials.
- All booth spaces are available on a first paid basis. Request of an event application does not hold a spot. Submission of the application will hold your spot for up to 24 hours. If payment is not received within 24 hours, the spot will be open for the next vendor.
- All fees are non-refundable. However, if you cannot make the show and give the organizer at least a 10-day notice, and we are able to secure another vendor for the space, you will receive a refund, less processing fees.
- All fees are due at the approval of your event application. An invoice will be emailed to the email address on file. The invoice and fees are due to The Canton Marketplace, Inc. Payments accepted include credit and debit cards, or bank transfer (ACH). Payments must be received within 24 hours of receiving invoice to secure spot.
- The booth space will be assigned to you based on our criteria, however, if you have a special request, you can provide that. There is no guarantee that we will be able to honor that request.
- If you plan to sell any items that are outside of your normal product line, listed on your vendor application, you must submit a request to sell those items at least 2 weeks before the event.
- We typically include your information in all our marketing campaigns as a vendor for the event.
- The show times are typically 10 am to 3 pm. Setup can begin at 8:30 am, depending on your vendor status (see vendor program). Check-in is required with the on-site organizer upon your arrival and you are expected to stay for the entire show. If you must leave early, you must inform the on-site organizer upon arrival.
- If the event has a raffle, you are required to donate a raffle gift. The value can be any you choose. Part of the proceeds of that raffle will be donated to the charity for that event.
- WiFi is typically available at our venues. Passwords are given the day of the event in your welcome packet.
- Our organizers are not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken items during the event. If you sell breakable items, we recommended placing a sign on your table regarding such.
- Our organizers do not have change; therefore, you are responsible for your own cash and change.
- Our organizers take great pride in setting up these events for you. Please be respectful of them, the venue, and other vendors. Please make sure that your booth space is as you found it with all trash removed.
- Smoking is not allowed at any of our events, and most of our venues do not allow smoking around the buildings. If you must smoke, please do so in designated areas or near your vehicle.
- We have a Vendor Program, in which, all vendors are automatically enrolled. You will receive information regarding the program once you are approved as a vendor of The Canton Marketplace, Inc.